Specialty Virtual Hiring Event for RNs
Wednesday, February 3 | 7:30 – 10:30 am
Are you looking for a career a little out of the ordinary? Registered Nurses, join us on February 3rd to talk directly with hiring managers and recruiters about your career options outside of standard hospital positions. We’ll have representatives available from Covenant HomeCare & Hospice, Covenant Medical Group, as well as for some open leadership roles throughout our organization. All you need to do is fill out the form below!
RSVP for the position and time that you’re interested in on the form below, and we’ll email you with the details.
For more information about the positions we are looking to fill with this hiring event, click on the job to go to the full job description:
- Registered Nurse – Home Health
- Registered Nurse – Outpatient Clinic
- Registered Nurse – Oncology Clinical Research
- Nurse Manager – Med/Surg
- Nurse Manager – Nephrology
- Nurse Manager – GI Lab/Endoscopy
- Nurse Manager – Pulmonary
- Nurse Manager – Medical
- Clinical Practice Specialist
- RN Care Coordinator
- Quality & Care Management Coordinator
- Director of Critical Care Services (Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center)
- Infection Control Practitioner (LeConte Medical Center)
Covenant Health is a locally-owned, non-profit health system based in Knoxville, TN, with a “patient-focused” culture. We have been recognized by Forbes Magazine as its 2020 “Best-in-State-Employer” for Tennessee. The CEO of our company, Jim VanderSteeg, attends every new employee orientation and will ask you to sign our pledge of excellence to always put patients first, strive for excellence in everything we do, and make Covenant Health the first and best choice for patients in our region.
As you’d expect, we offer our employees a robust benefits package, including
- unmatched medical insurance
- tuition reimbursement
- student loan repayment assistance
- certification bonuses
- leadership and professional development programs
- an employer-matched 401(k)
- a generous Combined Time Off (CTO) program
We’re excited to talk with you further about your next career move with us.
For questions, contact Paige Himes at email@example.com or by phone at (865) 374-0852.